F/t Permanent Sales Support required for Lisburn area
Main job purpose:
To support Sales team with targeted customer services activities so as to maintain and develop sales of full product range, in accordance with the agreed business plan.
Duties will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for customers queries to include resolve quote, specials, orders in a professional manner
- Process quotations and orders in a timely manner - Sales Order confirmations/processing, Quotes with all appropriate paperwork as per company policy and procedures.
- Follow MRP and Works orders processes as per company procedures.
- Ensure paperwork for all orders are complete
- Process non-conformity reports (NCRs) via internal systems and procedures.
- Monitor dispatch of orders to ensure deliveries to customers are completed in a timely manner.
- Obtain shipping costs by liaising internally and carriers / freight forwarders in response to sales quotations or orders.
- Tracking deliveries and updating customers
- Proactively develop new leads
- Carry out mailings in response to enquiries, promotions, newsletters, advertisements, and pre and post exhibition mailings.
- Undertake other routine direct marketing and sales orientated administration in support of the Sales team.
- Update internal systems and databases
- To work within the procedures and processes as dictated by Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- Any other general duties as requested by your line-manager.
- At least 2 years Sales Support experience
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment
- PC Literate, Sage Systems, Word & Excel
- Experience in CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and willing to take a pro-active approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Due to client location a car is essential
Salary £17000 - £17500