F/t Perm Service Controller Administrator required for prestigious company based in Lisburn.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for all service administration and service requirements.
- Taking calls from customers and scheduling work accordingly.
- Raising job cards
- Raise purchase orders
- Ensuring the correct closure of all job cards from service engineers is carried out.
- Inputting and logging all remote engineers time on/off jobs
- Distributing closed job cards to the appropriate administrator for processing
- Running work-in-progress reports for tracking job status and liaise with the Aftermarket Manager.
- Utilising tracking systems for locating service engineers, running reports for efficiency on a weekly basis.
- Supporting other members of the service team to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the department.
- Taking the appropriate action with out of hours breakdown calls, dispatching engineers etc.
- Ensuring all monthly invoices are processed to customers allowing financial continuity within the department.
- Must have at least 2 yrs similar experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Access to a car due to clients location
Salary £16000 - £19000 (depending on experience)