F/T temp EHO required for leading Public Sector Organisation based in Lisburn.
Duties will include:
- Carry out the full range of enforcement, investigative, educational,promotional and advisory duties associated with the responsibilities of the Environmental Services Department.
- To deputise in the absence of the EHO Manager
- To provide information, assistance to members of the public, elected representatives and various statutory and non-standard bodies. Participate in partnerships at a local and regional level aimed at tackling health inequalities and improving health and well-being within the community.
- Relevant Environmental Health related 3rd level qualification
- Min of 2 yrs employment Environmental Health experience
- Full driving licence
- Graduate or Corporate membership of the Chartered institute of Environmental Health
- Must hold Environmental Health Officers Registration Board Certificate
Salary £15.64 per hr