To provide a clerical and filing function for the Council and deliver a high level of Customer Service to internal and external customers.
- To administer and co-ordinate the Council's records storage, retrieval and tracking utilising the Council's computerised File Management System.
- To maintain an effective File Management System including locating and retrieving material from files as required.
- To add new material to file records and create new records as necessary and deal with queries on records and files.
- To find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorised users.
- Undertake a range of clerical tasks including Central filing, faxing, photocopying, keeping records of meetings etc.
- Process property certificates within an agreed timescale to various Departments and Officers within the Council.
- Be responsible for receipt of tenders for all Council Services.
- To provide a booking service for meeting rooms within the Council.
- Provide a telephonist and reception service to the Council as required and act as first line contact to Members of the Public.
- Be responsible for the accurate recordings and safe keeping of cash receipts, lodgements and visa payments for the Council.
- Undertake the sorting, opening and distribution of mail for all Departments within the Council.
- Act as Key-Holder for the Council's Strong Room and Safe.
- To assist in the preparation and implementation of the Service Business Plan.
- To ensure that Corporate Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- 4 GCSE's Grade C or above
- RSA/OCR Stage II
- At least 1 years previous similar experience
For further information contact Tanya or Natalie @ Grafton Recruitment on 9266 7585