F/T temp Personal Assistant required for Lisburn.
Overall purpose of the job:
To support the Senior Executive Team (3 Directors) by providing a highly skilled and professional service enhancing the efficiency of the leadership team and optimising their capacity to manage their multiple areas of responsibility. Working collaboratively but confidentially to help the Directors make the best use of their time help managers and ensure that work is handled efficiently without the need for constant or direct supervision.
- Make all diary and travel arrangements for the Senior Executive team, ensuring that changes are recorded and communicated as required.
- Enable remote decision making when necessary.
- Prepare and distribute papers for meetings as and when required.
- Professionally handle and screen telephone calls, emails and written correspondence, managing the information flow to maximise the executive's efficiency.
- Prepare files and agendas for meetings or scheduled work, ensuring meetings run to schedule with material provided in advance, as required.
- Keep projects within agreed time frames, using initiative and effective communication skills where necessary to diplomatically engage all those required to contribute appropriately.
- Provide a full administrative/secretarial support service to the Senior Executive team
- Attend meetings if required and take minutes, circulating same as required.
- Prepare reports, executive summaries and carry out any required research.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, liaising with the relevant Senior Executive team member responsible for delivery.
- Take responsibility for filtering distractions from the individual members of the Senior Executive team while ensuring they are fully informed and alerted about appropriate matters
- Ensure an effective filing system is maintained in a confidential manner.
- Resolve matters within their own sphere of control, ensuring the Senior Executive team is updated as required
- Anticipate the needs of the Senior Executive team and manage the workflow accordingly.
- Maintain an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and alert to organisational issues
- Maintain a solid grasp of business operations and strategies and ensure they underpin all activities within sphere of control.
OVERVIEW: SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven record within a similar role, displaying application of judgement
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and highly IT literate
- Ability to reflect a composed and positive demeanour
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and inspire a commitment to excellent standards
- Strong organisational skills and a broad interest in business
Salary £9.50 - £11.00 per hr (depending on experience)