F/t temp Quality Administrator required for leading Manufacturer based in Lisburn.
- Providing assistance and support for the Quality Department and Customer Service Department to ensure all support calls are dealt with in an effective and professional matter.
- Review logged support calls using web based reports.
- Raise credits as required.
- Carry out systematic stock checks if required.
- Complete detailed product quality investigations of all support call enquiries - working with other departments where necessary to get resolution.
- Assign responsibility for enquiries offering justification and clarification to other departments.
- Make recommendations for repairs to sales team where applicable.
- Provide reports for Quality Meetings as required.
- Carry out Internal Quality audits on processes and procedures.
- Assist in compiling and writing quality reports required to fulfil ISO, and for use in monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Assist with department ISO responsibilities e.g. participate in external ISO audit.
- General upkeep and continuous improvement of Quality standards and practices.
- Timely liaison and communication of all pertinent quality issues to the Quality Supervisor and relevant Supervisors/Managers.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- GCSE Maths & English Grade C or above
- Admin experience within a busy target driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Excel, Outlook
Salary 7.36 per hr.