F/t temp skills Coach required for Lisburn.
The overall purpose of the post is to support the recovery of individuals with mental ill health through the effective planning and delivery of accredited programmes in Employability and Personal Development which will meet their individual needs and prepare them for progression towards further education, training or employment.
The post holder will be required to provide accredited training in the following areas:
- Personal Development
Key Result Areas:
- Training Delivery, Assessment and Review
- Supporting Client Development
- Quality Assuring Service Delivery
- Health and Safety
- Personal Training, Development and Practice
- Operational Targets
- Experience of delivering training to a recognised accredited standard e.g. NVQ, OCN, OCR etc.
- Paid work experience in a mental health or other relevant setting
- Strong commitment to quality assurance, continuous improvement and the delivery of best practice
- Evidence of delivering training in a group setting
35 hours per week. Mon-Thur 9.00am - 5.00pm , Fri 9.00am - 4.00pm with 45 mins for lunch each day
Salary £21000 per annum