F/T Temp Statistician required for a leading Public Sector Organisation based in Lisburn
Salary: £13.45 per hour
- Responsible to the Chief Executive's Community Planning Manager in achieving aims and objectives by collating, validating and analysing small area data
- Assisting in the development of an effective and efficient system for the management of a corporate small area information system to meet the needs of the council and its partners
- Collating and analysing small area information, including the Council's own data, for use by all service units in the council to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Promoting and maintaining best practice standards for data management and to make sure that collated information is relevant, up to date, accurate and accessible
- to be responsible for identifying statistically important datasets on a small area. The post holder will assist the lead officer analysing and interpreting relevant statistical information
- To be responsible for writing up the findings of the statistical analysis in such a way that it can be accessed and used for the development of service delivery
- Third level qualification in a relevant subject area
- At least two years' experience in all of the following areas: Previous experience of undertaking research collating data, analysing information, identifying issues and making effective recommendations, Monitoring and evaluation of programmes/projects, Demonstrate experience in using a data system and of using the system to produce reports
- At least a certificate level award from the Royal Statistical Society
- Experience of writing a data sharing protocol
- Experience of working collaboratively in a multi-agency environment
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria, please send your CV across or contact Tanya Lyttle on 028 9266 7585.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
028 9266 7585