FACILITIES MANAGER, DERRY CITY, £30,000
Grafton Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a busy Shopping Centre in Derry/ Londonderry to place an experienced Facilities Manager. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the security, cleaning and car park teams, made up of approx 50 staff. You will support and deliver a seamless service to all customers in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide a daily professional and efficient management of all services to our clients
- To ensure the efficient and compliant service delivery
- Ensure the correct allocation of staff during all operational hours.
- To provide a daily professional and efficient management of support services to our clients.
- To manage and respond to calls from colleagues and clients
- To monitor the performance of all services provided on site via monthly KPI reporting and investigate any service failures and agreeing corrective actions with all relevant parties
- To take ownership for the on-site business, suggest and implement improvements in conjunction with The Commercial Director and our Clients which will result in improved service and/or reduced costs
- To create and maintain a relationship with our clients to report on service delivery.
- To maintain an efficient but unobtrusive management of the services throughout the contracts.
- To ensure that all issues and/or complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- To develop appropriate corrective action plans and to ensure that any issues arising are quickly and effectively dealt with.
- To maintain and deliver effective communication processes, such as briefing forums, activity, regular feedback reviews formal and informal.
- Play an active role in the management of all recruitment exercises which will enable the business to speedily recruit the highest caliber security staff.
- Take responsibility for the development and training of staff, ensuring that staff can successfully undertake the role.
- To plan training activity in an annual training plan format, to meet both business and development needs following the appraisal process.
- To manage all employee relations issues in line with The Commercial Director and HR.
- To manage the effectiveness of the employees and review contractual and man power requirements to ensure minimal labour turnover and stability.
- To manage absenteeism for both short and long term absences which affect service delivery, ensuring standard processes are followed to minimise costs.
- To regularly review service standards and identify potential efficiencies to the contract.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience gained at management level
- IT literate -excellent working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Understanding of the facilities management service business
- Experience of working to strict operational regulations
- Experience of working to financial budgets, managing payroll, managing overspending
- The ability to work in a team with a flexible attitude and a willingness to adopt to varied job requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of leading people who work shift patterns
- Overall good experience of roster management
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in a similar industry
- Experience in Health and Safety
- IOSH/NEBOSH certificate
This is a full time post of 40 hours per week which does include evening and weekend work given the nature of the business. Flexibility to work these hours are essential.
There is a competitive salary of up to £30,000 on offer based on your level of experience.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.