Field Sales Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Field Sales Executive on behalf of our client, a leading supplier of training in the beauty industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Field Sales Executive to join an established company. The Field Sales Executive will be required to learn about the brands and be able to communicate the unique selling points of the products to salons to generate sales and promote the brands.
* Building and retaining relationships
* Targeting key accounts
* Selling the ranges to salons
* Territory management, planning and control
* Effective time management to ensure all stores are covered
* Weekly reporting
* Generating new business
* Proven experience in sales on the field (essential)
* Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Be confident presenting and passionate about the products
* Be able to close deals
* Have effective planning, organisational and time management skills
* Possess professional appearance
* Be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the customer and business needs
* Focus on being results driven & positive at all times
* Proficient in email, Excel, Word
* Work autonomously
* Full UK Driving License
* Experience of selling to the hair & beauty industry is strongly advantageous
The successful Field Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus a car, bonus, I Pad and phone.
There are 2 Field Sales Executive roles- one for Northern Ireland and one for Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Field Sales Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Field Sales Executive job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.