Field Sales Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Field Sales Manager on behalf of an international company focused on the analysis, development and industrialisation of products for the commercial vehicle market worldwide. The Field Sales Manager will drive and develop sales in the After Market section while maintaining existing customers and develop opportunities to promote the organisation's catalogue products.
* Maintain and manage daily relationship with customers
* Be the main point of contact and be responsible of the specific customers assigned
* Provide support and solution to any costumer queries in collaboration with the other departments
* Provide to the customer quotations
* Provide report about customer meetings
* Generate prediction of sales amount to orientated production planning
* Develop best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
* Manage accounts, accurate forecast and meet deadlines
* Report back to management with feedback and updates
* Develop a repeatable sales model
* Any other duties role may involve
* Strong field sales experience
* Proven track record of success in developing new business
* Automotive manufacturing background advantageous
* Educated to Degree level, preferably in relevant subject
* Strong commercial awareness
* Costumer oriented approach
* Excellent communication skills
* Presentation skills
* Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
* Negotiation Skills
* A confident and determined approach
* Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
* A high degree of self-motivation and drive
* The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Full driving licence
The successful Field Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus commission, car, phone and laptop.
The Field Sales Manager role will be covering Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Field Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Field Sales Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.