Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Based out of the Dublin office or home office within the area, covering north Leinster and across to the west including Galway Sligo and Mayo.
- Achieving monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Servicing an existing client base and increasing the sales across the product range to these clients.
- Generating and following up on daily enquiries.
- Achieving Key Performance Indicator targets (including, calls, quotes, orders) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Spending a minimum of 4 days in the field per week.
- Sourcing, maintaining and reporting on a healthy new business pipeline.
- Keeping up to date with new product developments and applications across a range of industries.
- Reporting on a monthly basis on performance and generating ongoing plans to ensure target achievement.
- Presenting client and our full range of products in a professional manner.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years field sales experience backed up by completion of professional training courses.
- Experience in the filtration markets isn't essential but a good knowledge of process is.
- Candidates should have experience of targeting customers from the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage and general manufacturing industries and understand how the decision making process works in these industries.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate success in achieving aggressive sales targets.
- Basic salary €40k plus commission - on target earnings €50k
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
Please forward your CV on-line for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)