Field Sales Representative
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Field Sales Representative on behalf of our client, a leading supplier of training in the beauty industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Field Sales Representative to join an established company. As a Field Sales Representative you will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's brand.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to management
* Any other duties which role may include
* Face to face sales experience
* Strong commercial awareness of hair or beauty industry advantageous
* Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
* Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
* Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Full driving licence
The successful Field Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus a car, bonus, I Pad and phone.
The Field Sales Representative will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Field Sales Representative job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Field Sales Representative job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.