Field Sales Representative
Grafton are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading supplier of products, services and solutions in the utility, construction and civil engineering sectors for a Field Sales Representative with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive B2B environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Field Sales Representative to join an established company. The Field Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* 3 years sales experience preferably in construction or engineering
* Proven track record of delivering to agreed sales and performance targets
* Customer focused approach with ability to show initiative
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
* Determination to succeed
* Commercial awareness
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Full driving licence
The successful Field Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus a car or car allowance and bonus.
The Field Sales Representative role will be covering Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Field Sales Representative job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Field Sales Representative job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.