Field Sales Representative
Our client a leading home furnishing company is looking to recruit a Sales Representative to cover all North Dublin and the East Coat up to Dundalk.
Responsibilities will include
- Achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration across all existing and potential accounts within assigned territory
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers, using a relationship based approach.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company.
- Develop plans to meet and exceed territory targets by effective journey planning and ensuring full and cost effective coverage of area.
- Demonstrate all products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their requirements from a select portfolio of suppliers
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
- 5+ years field based sales experience
- Proven track record in over achievement on KPI's
- Self motivated and highly organised
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have a positive and enthusiastic can do attitude
- Excellent salary and bonus structure on offer
- Company car
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.