Our client based outside of Dungannon require a Finance Administrator to join their team.
To provide administrative support to the Finance team.
This role requires a great deal of organisational skills along with accurate numeracy and literacy and confidence to deal with internal and external clients.
- Previous administration experience
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy, ideally educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Strong Excel spreadsheets experience
- Highly organised - able to prioritise multiple tasks in order to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience of working in a finance environment eg invoicing, credit control, purchase ledger
- Experience of Sage Accounts
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire 0283835335 apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org