Finance Clerk is required by a Local Government organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down on a temporary basis.
Role: Finance Clerk
Hours: 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Locations: Bangor, Co. Down
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Duration: up to 12 weeks
Start date: ASAP
- Process all supplier invoices and other payments on the organisations financial system including maintenance of all supplier accounts, preparation of cheques and BACS payment files and reconciliation of appropriate control accounts.
- Regularly review and reconcile supplier statements and take appropriate actions to clear outstanding invoices and resolve queries.
- Process journal entries and other data input on the computerised financial system and spreadsheets.
- Assist with maintenance of stationary stock; incoming and outgoing post, filing requirements and other clerical duties as required.
- Financial background would be preferable however applicants with strong administration skills may be successful in shortlisting
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Please note that the closing date for this position will be Tuesday 11th July.