Finance Clerk is required by a Local Government organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down on a temporary basis.
Role: Finance Clerk
Hours: 36 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Locations: Bangor, Co. Down
Salary: £7.05 per hour (under 25's) or £7.50 per hour (over 25's)
Duration: up to 26 weeks
Start date: ASAP
- General administrative duties including word-processing, organising emails, printing documents and dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Maintenance of supplier forms, invoices and the supplier payments filing system.
- Regular pulling of invoices for grants and special projects.
- Archiving of finance documents and files.
- Processing journal entries to general ledger and other data input on computerised financial system and spreadsheets.
- Assist in the maintenance of stationary stock, incoming and outgoing post, filing requirements and other clerical duties as required.
- Applicants who have worked in a similar or financial environment
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE IS MONDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2017 AT NOON*