Grafton Accountancy & Finance have been appointed on an exclusive basis by dynamic and growing company to recruit for a Finance Director. Based in the North West, this company operates in a niche market and already has a name that has become synonymous with success.
Forming part of the senior management team, the Finance Director will provide high quality, robust financial information and support to Directors. Implementing a strong control environment while providing exceptional support for commercial and management decision making.
The Finance Director will take ownership of:
- Overseeing preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors
- Ensuring robust finance processes and procedures are put in place and followed
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Production of all financial information and reports as required
- Key business contact for external agencies including Shareholders, Banks, Auditors and Advisors
- Leading all business planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis exercises
- Tightly controlling all capital expenditure, investment appraisals and working capital
- Development and monitoring of KPI’s to help drive performance of business
- Evaluating possible acquisition and growth opportunities
- Hiring, developing and managing a finance team to meet requirements of business
This is a genuine opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to contribute to the continuing growth and success of this company. Given the future plans the Directors have for this business, it is essential that candidates have a demonstrable track record of raising finance and negotiating the best possible terms with banks.
A generous salary and the opportunity to work for award winning employers are on offer to the successful candidate. To be considered for this Financial Director position please click apply ensuring a relevant, updated CV is attached.
If you wish to discuss the role, call Paul Kenna (Business Manager- Grafton Accountancy & Finance) on 02890 242824.