Is Accountancy your passion?
Is motivating and developing staff one of your key skills?
Is progression and development important to you?
If the answer to these questions is YES! Then please have a look through the details below and get in touch with Justin Friend on 02890 242 824.
I am working in partnership with a global market leader in Belfast in search of a highly experienced Finance office manager to lead, motivate and develop a team of transactional and administration staff. The successful candidate will be critical in fostering an environment of cooperation and procedural excellence within the transactional and administration team.
- Manage, motivate develop staff(Transactional Accounting and administration)
- Maintain interdepartmental flow of information and reporting
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues
- Ensure monthly department deadlines are met
- Liaison with other departments to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Create, update and maintain office policies and procedures as necessary
- Proven track record as a Manager in finance(ideally transactional)
- Highly evolved interpersonal skills
- Staff management experience
- Ability to motivate people and maximise performance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional time management skills and prioritisation ability
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills are essential
- Advanced Excel and finance systems experience