A Finance Officer is required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down.
Role: Finance Officer
Location: Bangor, Co. Down
Hours: 36 hours per week (5 days a week)
Duration: 12 weeks
Income collection duties such as:-
- Processing of Customer Invoices
- Maintenance of the Debtors Ledger
- Recording, processing and reconciling income received across the organisation
- Delivery of the organisations credit control procedures
- 2 A Levels or Equivalent or 3 year's experience in a financial environment
- Working as a team member
- Data input experience
- Daily use of spreadsheets
- Use of computerised financial system
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.