Financial Accountant - 12 month contract
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of management monthly reports & month end process
- Prepare account reconciliations as required.
- Assist in standard costing process.
- Preparation of corporate schedules per agreed deadlines.
- Preparation of corporate taxsubmissions
- Manage intercompany billing, receipts and payables.
- Submit VAT returns, other tax filings, CSO returns and liaise with government agencies as required.
- Prepare schedules for/liaise with auditors/tax advisors
- Ensure robust internal control environment.
- Continuously improve finance systems and processes.
- Support Finance Manager, Global External Supply on projects as required.
- Provide finance support for integration of new CMOs and contract reassignment of existing ones ensuring appropriate regulatory, legal, trade and tax compliance.
- Support GES Operations and Quality organisations as required.
- Other duties/projects as they arise
- Recently qualified Accountant
- Experience working in a face paced changing environment
- Can demonstrate ability to improve processes and challenge the way things are done.
- Continuous improvement attitude and mindset key
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem resolution
- Strong systems excel and word skills
- Team-player; collaborative with a challenging, a 'can do' mentality;
- Work well under pressure.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, innovative and achievement capabilities,
- Passion for excellence and change
- Problem Solving must demonstrate an ability toma work independently
- Action Oriented with managerial courage