INVOICE FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR - DUBLIN SOUTH
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years, they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a Globally present organisation, they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
I am currently recruiting for an Invoice Financial Administrator for a contract period of minimum 6 months; role will be based in Dublin South area
Previous banking experience would be very advantageous.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Has excellent Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Will be very organised
- Can handle pressurised situations
- Is flexible and can help within the team with additional tasks as necessary
- Can plan and prioritise work to achieve quality results within set time limits
- Has good inputting skills with speed and accuracy
- Has the ability to contribute as an effective team player
- Has excellent communication skills
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above. The role will commence on a temporary basis.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.