Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting a number of Financial Advisors/Customer Advisors for our client based in several locations in the Dublin Region.
Our client is a leading financial institution who is looking for people to help shape the future of banking as a Financial/Customer Advisor, qualified to APA / QFA level you will be proactive in the recognition and referral of new business and sales in the retail branch network.
- With continued focus on customer experience, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the branch, through building and maintaining relationships with customers, whilst meeting all of their financial needs.
- You will report to the Branch Manager and be a key figure in ensuring that the company is the leading provider in the local market.
- You will be proactive in the recognition and referral of new business and sales, and actively pursue cross sales of products to meet weekly activity and sales targets.
- You have an ability to work successfully as part of a team, and on your own initiative, will see you thrive within this professional and skilled environment, in Branches throughout the Dublin region.
- Proven experience in identifying sales leads and managing referrals in a regulated, target focused environment is essential to success in this position.
- Minimum of a Bachelor`s Degree in Business or a related discipline. (Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications).
- In order to give the best advice and deliver a superior customer experience, a QFA qualification, or APA in Savings and Investments, Loans, and Regulations is essential to be considered for this position.
- You are self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Customers First Commitment ensuring that customers feel the difference when they interact with the company.
- Commitment to delivering a differentiated customer experience.
- Essentially we are doing everything we can to ensure our customers are happy.
- You recognise the importance of great customer experience.
- Competitive salary and package.
- You are provided with the fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career.
- People are the most prized asset and this will be proved to you through commitment to nurturing, encouraging, challenging and training you.
- On top of a great career path, there are a range of benefits such as discounted VHI, FREE banking, preferential rates on loans and financial products, holiday and insurance funds, generous annual leave and staff offers.
- Finally, there are many sports & social clubs, award winning Learning Zone training and development opportunities to get involved in volunteering and collecting for charities.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Eimear Greene on 01 5175040.