Financial Advisor - Cork - QFA
Are you QFA qualified with a natural ability to build solid, long lasting professional relationships?
My award winning client, one of the largest Insurance brokers in Ireland, have an excellent opportunity to join their expanding team.
Decades of industry experience and success have guaranteed a loyal customer base and dedicated employees.
Placing huge emphasis on professional development, employees are given the opportunity to further their education with CIP, ACII, MDI and QFA Exams along with on-going, in-house, training and development.
Offering solutions from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages while also providing a full range of health, life, pension and investment products.
- QFA Qualified
- Degree qualified (desirable)
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Motivated, self starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proven successful track record in career to date
- Candidates must pass all compliance and legal background checks before being selected
*Only suitable candidates will be considered for this position
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client's requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide on going service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationships
- Work to agreed targets and standards.
There is an excellent package on offer to the right candidate along with defined career progression opportunities. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive bonus structure, expenses, mobile phone and laptop.
Please contact Dermot O'Reilly to discuss.