Grafton Accountancy & Finance are working with a growing Belfast company who have a requirement for a Company Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a confident Accountant to join a successful company in a senior role.
Working closely with the Managing Director and forming part of the senior management team the newly appointed Company Accountant will be responsible for all financial reporting across the business. Main duties will include:
* Implementing and developing all financial controls and processes
* Promoting strong financial awareness across the business
* Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts
* Ensure the financial system is fully utilised
* Preparation of year end statutory accounts, liaising with external accountants
* Working with senior Managers to develop a suite of relevant reports to enhance visibility of business and financial performance
* On-going analysis of business to highlight top performing locations by sales and profit
* Continuous improvement mentality
If you are an experienced finance professional with a track record of setting up and developing financial processes and procedures then this could be a great opportunity for you. Click to apply now or call Paul Kenna on 02890242824 for more information. This role is interviewing next week so apply now or miss out!