Full Time or Part Time, Permanent Position
I am looking for a dynamic Financial Controller who has experience within a growing organisation who can assist with the direction of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional finance professional to join an excellent organisation and ensure that that all financial controls are in place to facilitate the continued growth and success of the business.
- Monthly and year end consolidation of management and statutory accounts
- Analysing and reporting on key financial data on a timely basis ensuring managers receive accurate and relevant information.
- Development of KPI's and Management Information Systems.
- Producing monthly management accounts packs and supporting schedules.
- Producing monthly departmental accounts and holding financial review meetings with departmental managers to discuss variances against budget.
- Preparation of annual budgets and rolling monthly forecasts.
- Reporting and analysing working capital and cash flow.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of robust and efficient procedures, processes and controls.
- Managing relationships with 3rd Parties
- Participation in ad hoc projects such as systems and process enhancements or business improvement initiatives
- Assisting non-financial staff in understanding and interpreting business results and formulating improvement plans
- Additionally, you will ensure company-wide compliance with legislation and recommend improvements to further improve and grow the business
- A minimum of 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working technical knowledge of financial reporting and tax
- Self-motivated and willingness to take ownership of problems
- Experience of or interest in business analysis
- Strong Level of commercial acumen with experience in contributing positively to the wider business and assisting in supporting contract negotiations
- Financial and Management accounts experience
- Strong costing experience
- Exceptional IT Skills to include, Excel Modelling, Excel dbase querying etc
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, commitment and attitude. If this sounds like you please send your CV outlining your current remuneration package to Justin Friend - Grafton Accountancy & Finance. firstname.lastname@example.org