Account Manager - Risk Reporting
My client have been helping businesses understand, make the most of and integrate the latest technology with their people, processes and systems.
The company was started in September 2015 and are anticipating strong growth in customer numbers across financial institutions across the major markets of UK, Europe and USA.
They are dedicated to maintaining a reputation of delivering top quality service to their clients. Their ethos is comprised of a pride in hard work, an emphasis on honesty and friendliness, and an understanding of the importance for a fast response
Their state of the art software product revolutionises the way in which board directors and
senior executives govern and risk manage their enterprises and is a cost-effective, easy-to-use system that assists institutions in complying with new governance and risk regulations and enhances the quality of management information distributed throughout the organisation.
The Account Manager will report directly to, and work closely with, the Product Manager.
He/she will be responsible for the management of a number of key Software clients.
The position will be located in Dublin and may involve extensive travel, initially London & North America, with a view to further worldwide travel as the company grows.
There are significant growth opportunities for the right individual as my client plan to significantly increase in size within the next 3 years.
Responsible for the overall account management of a number of clients
In collaboration with company leaders, create and implement an effective and growth-driven operating model to support increased customer numbers.
- Pre-sales configuration of the software and demonstrations to prospective clients onsite
- Completion of Requests for Proposals in collaboration with sales
- Implementation of the software at a client site
- Functional product support of the client as required
- General account management of the client
- Input of product ideas and concerns to the Product Manager
- Work closely in a consultative and collaborative way with sales, product development and senior management.
- Risk Reporting with at least 3 years of operational experience in the risk or senior level reporting areas of financial services.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Rep of Ireland
- Demonstrated ability to "make things happen," i.e. proven track record of success in delivering reports and data to senior leaders.
- Must possess strong initiative with ability to work autonomously
- Good technical skills in the areas of MS Office, databases and report writing technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with customers/clients.
- Proven ability to translate client needs into well-defined specifications and deliverables
- Strong partnership and collaborative style with excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation.
- Willingness to travel - Europe/North America
*Only suitable candidates will be considered for this role.
Operational expertise. Can quickly assess operational issues and continue to drive efficiencies and effectiveness.
Straight Shooter. Synthesizes information, gets to the core details, ability to make decisions and quickly understand the detail.