Our client is a leading global fund administration company. They have offices in numerous locations globally. Due to exponential growth they are looking to add a number of Investor Administrators at all levels to their Dublin City Centre office.
As an administrator you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Review Investor transaction instructions to ensure all information is provided
- Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions and to ensure subscriptions processed are provided timely
- Ensure appropriate AML/KYC documents and provided and uploaded
- Reconciling accounts and subscriptions daily
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree. Min 2.2 honors
- Min of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and meet company deadlines
- Excellent salary on offer
- Huge opportunity for career progression
- 22 days holidays
- Health Insurance
- Taxsaver travel tickets and bike to work schemes
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.