Salary: Circa 22-24k plus benefits (call out allowances after training)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
My client is a market leader in the construction and plant equipment sector. With multiple sites in Ireland they are a recognised household name. They have a vacancy for Fitter, this is initially a workshop based role but will progress to a mobile "from home" position, where you are not required to be at head office each morning; a company van is provided and the position covers Northern Ireland.
- To provide a call out service for routine breakdown of plant equipment.
- Ensure efficient and safe repair of a wide range of hire equipment both at customer site and in workshop where necessary.
- Repair and maintenance of generators, petrol/diesel operated gardening equipment, forklift trucks, access and powered access equipment.
- Ensure compliance with company standards on H&S.
- Electrical or mechanical qualifications.
- 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience in the repair of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Experience in a similar role.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333