Fixed Term Administration Leader required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £18,228 - £21,923 per annum.
Role: Fixed Term Administration Leader
Rate of Pay: £18,228 - £21,923 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Fixed term - 1 year initially, longer term subject to review
- Ensure the effective and efficient provision of administrative and operational support for instructors and/or site co-ordinators.
- To provide secretarial support to the project management structure
- Organises and audits the systems, databases, and procedures
- Manages the co-ordination of communication and information flow between multiple geographically isolated educational sites and the "Hub"
- Manages the evaluation of clinics ensuring timely reports are produced and distributed to Leads.
- Co-ordinates research surveys and feasibility studies, compiling information and preparing reports for policy formation and improvement of services as necessary
- Interacts with the Leads in order to co-ordinate the development and publication of Network/Course schedules with "Hub" and "Spokes".
- To manage the operating relations with Leads, as appropriate to the position.
- Co-ordinates the development and preparation of marketing and promotional plans and/or materials, as appropriate to the program.
- Co-ordinates the logistics of equipment, facilities and IT support.
- Participates in regular meetings of the ECHO team, including taking minutes or delegation of same, if required.
- To maintain and produce a financial summary of all income and expenditure in relation to activities.
- To develop and ensure maintenance of filing and administration systems in relation to the project.
- Provides feedback on administrative issues associated with the project
- Be responsible for supervising the work of the Administrator
- Undertake personal assistant duties as and when required.
- To undertake other administrative duties, including diary management, typing & filing of correspondence, memos, reports and presentations as required, photocopying, faxing, and the preparation of agendas and the recording and transcribing of minutes at meetings.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- RSA Stage III Word Processing (or equivalent qualification).
- Significant experience of office management including the supervision of staff
- 5 GCSE's to include English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience in the use of Computerised Systems including MS Office
- Excellent customer care skills
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a friendly and flexible approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Ability to produce management information eg. Statistics and financial summaries.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgement and initiative.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prepare letters, reports and other documents
- Ability to take minutes
- Be able to work as part of a team and to use own initiative.
- Experience in administration of surveys and/or feasibility studies
- Knowledge of distance learning technology
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 6th MAY @ 3PM.