Fixed Term Support Network Administrator required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £15,597 - £18,667 per annum.
Role: Fixed Term Support Network Administrator
Rate of Pay: £15,597 - £18,667 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Fixed term - 1 year initially, longer term subject to review
- Provides administrative and operational support for instructors and/or site co-ordinators includes diary management, typing & filing of correspondence, memos, reports and presentations as required, photocopying, faxing, and the preparation of agendas and the recording and transcribing of minutes at meetings.
- Assists with the co-ordination of the communication and information flow between multiple geographically isolated educational sites and the "Hub" at NIH.
- Interacts with the Leaders in order to co-ordinate the development and publication of Network/Course schedules with "Hub" and "Spokes".
- Assists with the development and preparation of marketing and promotional plans and/or materials, as appropriate to the program.
- Participates with co-ordination of the logistics of equipment and facilities
- Co-ordinates, facilitates and enhances day-to-day operating relations with Leaders, as appropriate to the position.
- Conducts on-site registration of participants at "Spokes" and "Hub" and logs all participants into the system..
- Provides feedback on administrative issues associated with educational programs
- Assists in research surveys and feasibility studies, compiling information and preparing reports for policy formation and improvement of services as necessary
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by line management.
- OCR Level 2 in Text/Word Processing (or equivalent qualification).
- 4 GCSE's to include English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above or equivalent qualification
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to compile and produce course catalogues and promotional materials
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgements
- Proven organisational and co-ordination skills
- Effective Record Maintenance Skills
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Effective Team Player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be friendly and flexible in approach to work.
- Willingness to travel throughout Northern Ireland in conjunction with role when necessary
- Experience in administration of surveys and/or feasibility studies
- Some knowledge of distance learning technology
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 6th MAY @ 3PM.