An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Food to Go Manager for a brand new retail site, opening on the Upper Antrim Road.
The site will comprise of a petrol station and convenience store with a Fresh Deli on the Premises.
As the Food to Go Manager, you will oversee all aspects of the Food to Go services within the store. You will work with the Store Manager to train and develop a team to deliver high quality food and excellent service standards, while ensuring compliance in relation to Health and Safety and Food Hygiene.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience managing people
- Previous experience in preparing and serving food in a customer facing environment
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Successful track record of managing targets and controllable costs
Qualifications and Experience
- GCSE Maths and English minimum Grade C or equivalent
- Three year's experience in a food preparation environment
- Current Level 2 Food Safety (Level 3 Food Safety is desirable)
- Ability to use Microsoft software
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave entitlement
- Career Development
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.