We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Food To Go Supervisor in the Carrickfergus area. This is a permanent role paid at £8.50/hour.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Store Manager to oversee the continuous development and food flair in the Deli through the direction and motivation of the store team, ensuring strong retail disciplines are in place, implementation of plans, and consistency of standards across the departments to provide a destination store for Food To Go in line with the Brand Proposition.
Job duties include:
- To assist the Store Manager in the achievement of financial targets set by the company.
- To provide direction, support and development to ensure the Deli food objectives in line with the Brand Proposition are met and continuously improved upon.
- Creating a positive working environment where the colleagues are focused on the strategic priorities.
- Delivering excellence in customer service through the delivery of an exciting and innovative food offering.
- Acting as a role model for other colleagues by demonstrating excellence in the delivery of food knowledge and standards and a commitment to the company vision and values.
- Identifying colleagues who have the potential to move forward in the business by establishing succession planning through ongoing coaching, mentoring and development.
- Maintaining Health and Hygiene standards within department (HACCP).
- Adhering to Health and Safety standards
- Controlling waste within the department
- Fostering and driving a team work ethic in all colleagues.
- A minimum of 1 years experience of working in a similar role
- HACCP experience
- Strong Food Flair and expertise
- A self-starter with strong drive, an appetite for hard work who demonstrates energy and an ambition to succeed.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Creates a positive environment for colleagues
- Provides direction/support for colleagues
- Acts as a powerful role model on standards and commitment
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others
- Effective feedback/communication skills
- Creates a sense of purpose for colleagues
- Proactive in identifying and working towards the desired culture
- Level 2 in Food Hygiene
- Catering qualification
We are looking to register candidates this week in order to facilitate interviews and train them in time for the opening of the store at the end of August. Please apply here if interested or contact Martina at Grafton for more information on 02890242824.