Rate of pay- £8.50 per hour increasing to £9.20 after going permanent
Hours of work- Flexibility required, candidates must be able to work continental 12 hour shifts. 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am. Might include weekends.
- Must have a valid counterbalance licence
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to complete paperwork accurately and legibly
Successful candidate will be required to:
- Load and unload lorries
- Move stock from production areas to warehouse
- Wrap pallets
- Stack pallets within tight aisles and spaces
If you're interested please click on the apply button or phone Peter on 028 3835 3335.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.