My client based on the Dublin / Kildare border are looking for a forklift driver for a night shift from Monday to Friday
This position is a permanent position paying between 25,000 and 30,000 per year. depending on experience.
Hours of work are from 22.00 to 06.00
Forklift Operator job summary
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks .
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Dumping materials into machine hoppers
- Counter Balance
- VNA Manup
- Manual Handling Certificate
- At least 2 years working in warehouse environment working on the forklifts.