Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stocking the warehouse.
- Assist shipping in unloading trucks and checking stock.
- Prepare orders, using forklifts to move the product around the warehouse.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to the organizational standards.
- Maintain inventory controls.
- Report the amount of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Complete diary logs daily.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat and tidy.
- Wear correct safety equipment.
- Current forklift license in date.
- Manual handling course in date.
- 2 years warehouse experience.
- Good communication, time management skills.
- PC Literate.