Our client requires a Freight Forwarder/Traffic Planner for their global Transport and Logistics company based in Belfast.
- 2 year's experience as a Freight Forwarder
- Proven track record in route planning e.g. planning collections/deliveries
- Generating Transit Schedules
- Planning upwards of 15 trailers per day with sub-contractors
- Plan cargo from 8 depots across the UK
- Customer KPI and feedback
- Liaise with Internal departments to ensure customer needs are met and freight moves in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain awareness of and follow transport regulations to conform to all statutory requirements
- Negotiate with sub-contractors to maximise cost effectiveness
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
You may be required to be flexible work shift patterns and working hours during times of peak periods.