The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions in a timely accurate and professional manner
- The ability to maintain focus on the customer issue while multitasking.
- An appropriate sense of urgency and commitment when responding to customer contacts in the face of variable work flow
- Clear, concise and engaging communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to compose grammatically correct and informative responses to customer issues.
- The initiative to liaise effectively with the CS Support Services, Fulfillment Centres and other departments as required by the team.
- Fluent French (both written and verbal) with fluent English both written and verbal
- Experience of dealing with customer queries either by phone, email or face-to-face.
- Computer literate with experience of using browsers and multiple open windows to address customer queries.
- Able to work with speed and accuracy while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of process improvement tools
- Previous call centre experience in leadership or support roles
- Experience delivering service through multiple channels including phone, email, chat or service through social media
Please note Assessment Centres will form part of the recruitment process. They will be held in Cork.If you speak French, you are looking for a new challenge in one of the biggest customer centric company in Cork and would like to work in a fun environment, apply and join our Team. Full training will be provided to successful candidates