F/T Permanent French Speaking Sales Support required.
Main job purpose:
To support Export Sales team with targeted customer services activities so as to maintain and develop sales of full product range, in accordance with the agreed business plan. The sales support role is a critical role in the growth of the business .
- Act as a first point of contact for customers
- Respond to customer calls to resolve quote, specials, orders.
- Process quotations and orders in a timely manner - Sales Order confirmations/processing, Quotes with all appropriate paperwork as per company policy and procedures.
- Provides professional customer service, demonstrating a willingness to help problem solve, interface with various departments.
- Follow MRP and Works orders processes as per company procedures.
- Ensure paperwork for all orders is complete when being passed to factory floor - including technical drawings for special doors.
- Process non-conformity reports (NCRs) via internal systems and procedures.
- Product Knowledge should be comprehensive and so answering technical enquiries should be routine - training will be supplied where necessary on product knowledge.
- Up-Selling - when receiving orders pro-actively sell other products to the customers such as accessories etc.
- Monitor dispatch of orders to ensure deliveries to customers are completed in a timely manner.
- Obtain shipping costs by liaising with our warehouse and contacting different carriers / freight forwarders in response to sales quotations or orders.
- Tracking deliveries with courier firms and Pro-actively inform customers of any problems with orders or deliveries.
- Credit Control and pursuit of account payment
- Proactively develop new leads through desk research (from directories, web, competitors, etc.).
- Carry out mailings in response to enquiries, promotions, newsletters, advertisements, and pre and post exhibition mailings.
- Undertake other routine direct marketing and sales orientated administration in support of the Sales team.
- Update internal systems and databases with information gathered (via ACT).
- All French translations and communications with staff and customers.
- Any other general duties as requested by your line-manager.
- Fluent French both written and spoken
- Previous Sales Administration experience
Salary £18000 - £20000
Candidates who meet the criteria should email CVs too email@example.com