Grafton Recruitment are working on behalf of our client who is seeking a Front of House & Facilities Assistant to join their team in Belfast City Centre as soon as possible. This is a temporary ongoing role for the right candidate.
Pay for this role is at £9.34 per hour, with anything up to a maximum of 40 hours per week Monday-Friday.
***This role is to cover sickness and annual leave therefore AD HOC hours ranging from 0 days - 5 days each week , so please only apply if this would suit you and you FULLY meet the criteria***
The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of operational services and administration under the direction of the facilities manager/supervisor. Multi-tasking skills as well as a flexible approach are important for this role.
The ideal candidate will have prior corporate environment experience, as well as experience of working well within a team. Front of House experience is preferable. It is essential to be flexible with regards to working hours, as overtime, occasional early/late/weekend working and holiday/sickness cover etc. may be required.
This role is predominantly based front of house, however there will be a requirement to also cover in other service areas.
- MUST have at least 1 years previous Front of House experience
- MUST have previous Facilities experience
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Good decision making skills and a high level of diplomacy
- Flexibility to working hours each week is ESSENTIAL
- Capable of working within a team as well as on own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, as well as handle deadlines and respond well under pressure
- A willing 'can do' attitude and able to embrace change
- Good communication skills and is able to deal with internal and external customers and contacts at all levels
- Smart appearance
- ESSENTIAL - a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including Maths and English
If you feel that this is the role for you, fully meet the criteria and are happy to work Ad Hoc hours, please contact Joanne Cosgrove on 02890895824 or send your CV to email@example.com