Front of House Coordinator
Belfast City Centre
£22,000.00 - £23,000.00
A leading property investment company in Belfast has an opportunity to join their team as a Front of House Coordinator. They specialise in long term and short term accommodation. There are huge progression opportunities available for a person with drive and passion about the role.
- First point of contact for all clients
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Meeting and greeting new customers
- Showing guests to accommodation
- Inductions throughout the building to each guest
- Ensuring guest have best experience possible
- Customer Service Experience
- Hospitality, Front Desk and or Lettings Experience.
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good financial acumen
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Personal Qualities
- Self-motivated and able to work independently; confidence in taking the initiative and making decisions
- A real sense of ownership for the property
- Delivering high standards
- Willing to be flexible and respond to changing circumstances
- Demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude and to become quickly established to add value to the business
Hours of Work:
8am-6pm with 1 hour for lunch (45 hour week)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the experience required for the Front Of House Coordinator please apply online. For any further details please call Ciara Bell on 02890 242824.