Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Front of House Supervisor to start asap on a week to week basis for approx 4 weeks
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50p/h
13+ week's £8.57p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Either a qualification BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced, or NVQ Level 2 or above in a relevant discipline e.g. Professional Food & Beverage Service, Retail Management plus two years' experience in a catering / retail catering environment OR Have a minimum of three years experience working in a catering / retail catering environment
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
- Level 2 Basic Food Safety
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team to deliver a high quality, efficient and safe customer service
- Experience of stock ordering and understanding of financial controls
- Experience of cash handling and security/ loss prevention procedures
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures and legislation in a relevant environment (including COSHH)
- To provide a high standard of customer service to all customers through a quality food and beverage offer, retail merchandising, presentation and sales techniques in an effective, efficient and safe environment for commercial and corporate hospitality
- Supervision of all front of house service activities, catering assistants and hospitality set up, delivery and collection
- IT literate to use email and Outlook Calendar proficiently
- Counter/ customer service
- Food safety compliance and supervision
- Basic food preparation
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**Please note this position will close Wednesday 17th May at 12 Noon**