Our client based in Dublin City Centre are a leading IT company specialising in communication and are currently recruiting for a full time permanent Accountant to join their team.
This position will report to the Group Financial Manager and will be responsible for the preparation and reporting of the consolidated financial accounts for the group.
Duties will include
- Preparation and review of management accounts
- Preparation of weekly and monthly performance reports for management
- Assisting with regulatory reporting
- Assist with statutory audit and financial statement preparation
- Preparation and monitoring of payrolls
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong IT skills
- Self motivated and highly organised
- Work well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have a positive and enthusiastic can do attitude
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
- Excellent location in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.