Full Stack Web Developer - Co Antrim - £30 - 40k
This client is completely unique in their market. They have a major client base in the US and are continuing to win new contracts.
They are looking for a full stack web developer to take a senior role in the team. You will have full responsibility to design and deliver core modules and features of the system, as well as working directly with the CTO to develop the product roadmap. You will also work with the product team to contribute with fresh new ideas.
What You Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years experience building web apps
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Experience with MySQL/Percona
- Understanding of NoSQL systems and applicable usage scenarios
- Scaling apps on Cloud Platforms
- GIS/Esri/ArcGIS Knowledge is an advantage
The salary for this role is between £30-40k, and is negotiable for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term role closer to home.
For full information, contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824 / email@example.com