In partnership with out Client, we are recruiting for a Full Time Caretaker based in Downpatrick
This role is for a minimum of 3 months with a high chance of extension.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
The candidates must be flexible.
Rate of Pay:
£7.50 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Care taking / looking after playing fields / pavilions
- Open and closing facility
- Cleaning premises
- Keeping records of bookings
- Erecting nets & boundary flags for sports games
- Ensuring that the Councils policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Experience in a relevant area for example care taking or security
- Experience of cleaning commercial properties
- Experience in working in a public face to face environment
Do you have what it take to join the successful team please contact Greagory on 028 92667585 or click on apply button to email your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.