Temporary Full Time Cook required for a local government facility based in East Belfast.
Starting ASAP - on a month by month basis
£9.27ph plus 10% shift allowance
Hours of work: Monday-Sunday shifts between 8am-10.30pm = 37 hours per week.
Duties will include:
- Take bookings, prepare, cook and serve food in the cafe and at functions, both at the facility and other premises when required.
- Help ensure that relevant checks and records such as cleaning and equipment checks, accident report forms etc.
- Set up/take down of rooms in preparation for catered events and functions.
Applicants must have a minimum of:
- Level 2 Hygiene Certificate;
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in a catering environment; and
- Knowledge of COSHH and HACCP
If you are interested in the role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER AT 5PM**