Our Client, a market leader in the production industry, is seeking a Full Time Warehouse Nightshift Controller.
Hours: Full-time Night Shift.
- Supervise a large team of warehouse personnel to ensure all areas are running efficiently, including incoming goods, storage and dispatch and ensuring health and safety standards are maintained and operating procedures adhered to.
- Organise all daily warehouse functions and assign tasks to staff
- Manage stock control efficiently and in a timely manner
- Monitor, coach and react to health and safety issues
- Work effectively with all other departments and build relationships with these departments through excellent communication
- Manage a team of people through all aspects, such as performance and absence
- Manage and provide training when required.
- have GCSE English and Maths grade C or above, or equivalent
- possess a current Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- be I.T. proficient in Microsoft Office
- have knowledge and experience of warehouse systems and people management (at least 1 year)
- have experience in a health and safety driven environment
- be proactive, flexible and adaptable and have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- be able to work under pressure and solve problems effectively
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided or email Lnixon@graftonrecruitment.com, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 30 Sept 2016 AT 12.00.