Want to work with a vibrant, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people?
We've got opportunities for Warehouse Operatives where you will be preparing orders for shipping to over 115 countries on a daily basis. You'll be working for an award-winning company, driven by success.
The full time Warehouse Operatives roles are based in Doagh, Ballyclare, Co. Antrim. Reporting to the Supervisors and Team Leaders and working as part of a busy team the duties include:
- General Duties within the warehouse
- Loading and unloading of product
- Pick orders via voice picking
- Working to targets on a daily basis
Hours of work are:
- Rotational shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday - applicants must be able to commit to both shifts
- Candidates must have a minimum 3 months previous warehouse/production experience within a similar role
- You must be able for immediate start.
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Own transport is essential
- Knowledge of packing and replenishment is desirable.
In Return you can expect;
- Starting pay will be £6.95/hour (£7.20 for those aged 25+) rising to £7.00/hour after 3 months. (Remaining at £7.20 for those aged 25+)
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Angela Black and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Please submit CV to Angela Black: email@example.com