Full time Wood Machinist required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Duncrue Industrial Estate £10.49 PH.
Role: Full time Wood Machinist
Rate of Pay: £10.49/hour
Location: Duncrue Industrial Estate
Hours: Mon-Thurs 08.00 to 16.30 Fri 08.00 to 1300
Duration: 4 weeks (may be extended)
- Undertaking of wood machining and related work as directed
- Working from drawings and specifications
- Identify, order and collect timber and other materials
- 3 Years experience in wood machining and bench work
- NVQ Level 2 Work Occupations in Wood Machining or equivalent
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- First class interpersonal skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided or e-mail Lnixon@graftonrecruitment.com, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Fri 2nd Sept 2016.